So if you’ve been following Swoon Worthy for a while, you’ll know that there are a few smaller independent shops that I adore and come back to again and again for the best in really unusual, really gorgeous pieces for my home. One of those brands is Out There Interiors which curates an incredibly gorgeous and eclectic mix of pieces both high and low to create a home that’s truly unique and exceptional in so many ways.
I’ve teamed up with them today to share with you some of my favourite pieces from their website. Now, some of their items are incredible designer items and we all know how much I love a splurge here. But well, splurges, by their nature, can be spendy. And this is where the Black Friday Sales come in. Of course, I would never encourage you to spend big money impulsively. The beauty of a luxury or high-end purchase can often be in the patience they require before you have the money to splash out. They feel more special. They feel more considered. You know in your heart of hearts that it’s just exactly the thing you have been waiting for.
However, if you have been waiting for that perfect piece for a while then a super sale may be exactly what you’re hoping for to really make the most of the budget you have. Well, I’ve got good news for you. Out There Interiors is running a fabulous sale sitewide with discounts of as much as £175 off your purchase. Not bad, right?
Let’s see what you can get!!
1. Mongolian Fur Directors Chair
– Was £683 Now £608 – How stunning would one of these (or even better, a pair!) be in a living room, flanking a sofa? The cosy Mongolian fur is such a gorgeous contrast to the beautiful brass legs.
2. Starburst Ceiling Light in Gold
– Was £325 Now £300 – I’ve wanted a starburst ceiling light for years. This one is absolutely stunning and it’d make such a statement in a dining room above a table.
4. Mosaic Panels Wall Mirror
– Was £175, Now £150 – Love, love, love the shape of this as well as that gold and black frame which give it a tortoise-shell quality.
5. Inlaid Circles Cabinet
– Was £1468, Now £1293 – This one isn’t cheap but the detail of the wood inlay is simply stunning!
6. Origami Style Bird Lamp
– Was £165, Now £140 – Seriously considering this unusual lamp, what a conversation piece, right? I genuinely adore it.
7. Velvet Pleated Armchair
– Was £473, Now £398 – How pretty would this be in a bedroom? I love the pleated detail and that soft pink colour is just so beautiful. It also comes as a sofa
and I want to die, it’s just so pretty.
8. Brass Base Velvet Stool
– Was £410, Now £335 – You can never have too many little stools but this would make the perfect detail for a dressing room.
9. Comfy Dining Chair in White and Gold
– Was £345, Now £270 – This just misses the £350 spend cut off so buy a pair and add to each end of your dining room table for a stunning statement look.
10. Ribbed Velvet Sofa in Grey
– Was £2045, Now £1870 – The discount makes this so much more affordable but when something is this pretty, who needs an excuse?
11. Cheval Mirror in Gold
– Was £155, Now £130 – The perfect addition to your bedroom and something that just will never go out of style.
Here’s the deal and it’s site-wide so everything, in effect, is in the sale if your shopping basket is at least £150…
Save £25 off a £150 spend: Enter code BLACK025 at checkout
Save £75 off a £350 spend: Enter code BLACK075 at checkout
Save £175 off a £750 spend: Enter code BLACK175 at checkout
The sale starts on Friday, 24th November ends Midnight on Sunday, 26th November and the discount excludes existing sale items.
What will you be choosing for your own home? Any favourites of the ones I picked? Let me know in the comments!
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Out There Interiors but as always, all words and opinions are my own. I only work with brands I really love and think you’ll love too! Thanks for supporting the companies that support Swoon Worthy!
Have you seen these posts?